Please help an artist!

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
JadeNickIsla

Please help an artist!

Post by JadeNickIsla » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 am

Hello I have a few oil paintings I’d like to sell quickly, I have lost my partners income and we have a baby Isla most of you have met her and I. We could really use the money during this extremely challenging time of our lives. I understand that we are all going through struggles of our own but I am simply trying to do what I always have done which is be a painter and sell my art to keep us steady. I also understand that art is a last necessity in terms of things we buy, however it being the holidays perhaps you’d like to give someone an astounding gift! These pieces I have are the last of my academic figurative and still life collection and are very valuable to me, that being said I am letting them go for a very reasonable price and am also willing to negotiate a price that works for the buyer. Please contact me for inquiries and further information regarding the artwork. (970) 457 0480 or taylorjadeart@gmail.com Also please visit my website www.taylor-Jade.com to view some of my paintings. The first still life is the one for sale! Then there are two similar figurative pieces as you scroll down of a woman in a garden and a man with a snake for a head! Thank you and I hope to hear from someone.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back